What’s Up Doc Racing Team
Our racing team is from Grove, OK., and we participate in outboard boat racing throughout the midwest. The team has over 70 years of combined hydroplane boat racing experience.
Rick Miller, Driver
While it is great to win, our goal is to have fun and to compete in the sport.
In The Barn
2020 NBRA Racing Schedule
- April 24-26 Tunks @ Pineville, LA
- May 8-10 Forsyth, MO (Tentative)
- May 22-24 Clarksville, AR.
- June 12-14 Grove, OK
- July 10-12 Pineville, LA
- July 23-26 USTS Race (NBRA Invited) DePue, IL
- August 7-9 Centrailia, IL (Long Course Nationals)
- August 21-23 Corsican, TX (Short Course Nationals)
- Sept. 11-13 Jacksonville, Il.
Races in 2020 but count towards 2021 points:
- October 2-4 Pineville, LA
- October 2-4 Seattle, WA
Thunder On Wolf Creek – June 12-13, 2020
Where It All Began
Rick Miller – APBA Propeller Magazine, October 2016
Braxton Miller wins 400 mod hydro class at APBA Winter Nationals.